Meet Vineeti Louis, a Database Engineer on the Reporting Warehouse Team, based in the Bangalore office. Vineeti has been a XuKeeper for 1.5 years and is all about excellence.
Explain your role at DataXu. What do you do? I am a database engineer in the reporting warehouse team at DataXu. I deal with real-time and huge volumes of data flowing through the system and getting them out to customers focusing on quality and accuracy.
How did you land at DataXu? I graduated from Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore with an M.S in Software Engineering and I worked as a Software Engineer in Teradata prior to joining DataXu. I was looking for better opportunities to grow as an engineer and also to relocate to Bangalore and DataXu caught my attention.
Vineeti singing at her church.
What’s exciting you the most about DataXu’s future? DataXu strives to provide quality services and data-driven solutions to it’s customers using some of the best technologies and I believe that this will help the company stand out from the others and make its mark in the industry.
DataXu’s core values are: Excellence, Collaboration, Innovation, Trust and Customer Obsession… the value that resonates with you most is…. Excellence
She can often be spotted with a dog!
- I say programmatic, you say…. Marketing
- Most exciting aspect of Adtech? Thriving amidst intense competition
- What’s your spirit animal? Deer
- I say DataXu, you say… Analytics
- Favorite industry buzz word? Real Time Bidding (RTB)
- How do you relax? Go for a run
- Favorite snack in the DataXu kitchen? Greek Yoghurt
- Fun fact: I am a foodie and I’m convinced that there is no sincerer love than the love of food!
- Life advice: Be yourself and be honest and it will bring out the best in you.