New inventory sources offers increased coverage in APAC & EU, all backed by the 97% Fraud-Free Guarantee
July 31, 2015 — Boston, MASS. — DataXu, a leading provider of programmatic marketing software, today announced the addition of more than two dozen new media inventory sources available to its customers globally, offering a mix of new inventory for emerging markets, as well as niche and premium sources.
These new inventory sources represent an increase in available inventory to DataXu customers, and show a significant investment in emerging channels, global scale and quality. DataXu is scaling with market needs to further enhance fast growing channels such as mobile and video, as well as areas like premium inventory via private exchanges (deal-ID). Focusing on continued global expansion efforts allows DataXu to provide even more scale to global customers in key regions like Europe and Asia.
“As consumers continue to access digital content across multiple devices, partnerships with global providers of premium, mobile and video inventory are increasingly important to achieve brand goals,” said David Shapiro, VP of Corporate and Business Development, DataXu. “By integrating with these new partners, we’re improving our global reach for customers in emerging regions and further delivering on our promise of true marketing ROI to our customers around the world.”
As with all DataXu inventory, these new sources are backed-up by the industry’s only 97% Fraud-Free Guarantee as part of DataXu’s commitment to quality and transparency.
These new inventory sources represent a variety of country and channel-specific support. Some notable additions include:
- Centro Brand Exchange—the largest private advertising marketplace comprised of quality sites with original content for brand advertisers and programmatic buyers.
- iBILLBOARD— Ad Serving and RTB technology provider and operator of premium SSP, focused on Central and Eastern European area.
- LiveIntent— the only ad serving technology built exclusively for email. The LiveIntent platform provides a smarter way to buy high impact and high performing ads in email newsletters programmatically.
- Sonobi—Industry’s largest marketplace for audience-based, first-look inventory from comScore 200 publishers.
- WideOrbit—the leading technology provider of Private Ad Exchange solutions to more than 30 premium publishers in Europe such as BBC, Prisa and VG.
- Yieldlab—providing brand safe inventory of premium-publishers in Germany across more than half of the top 20 AGOF websites.
“When it comes to inventory, it’s all about reaching the most relevant consumers for a brand’s message,” said Justin Kennedy, COO, Sonobi. “We are excited to be partnering with DataXu to provide advertisers access to our ComScore 200 First-Look marketplace.”
“Advertisers are increasingly looking for the inventory of premium publishers. The Demand Side Platforms that are connected to Yieldlab have access to a variety of high-quality environments with editorial content,” says Marco Klimkeit, CEO Yieldlab. “DataXu clients have a new competitive advantage with this access to Yieldlab’s brand safe, cross-channel inventory of premium-publishers.”
In addition to these new sources, DataXu also partners with leading exchanges to provide a wide range of media sources to customers, including Google, SpotXchange, OpenX and Index Exchange.
Powered by Active Analytics®, The DataXu Platform recently received the highest score in the current offering criteria and received the designation of “strongest current offering” in The Forrester Wave™: Demand-Side Platforms Q2 2015 from Forrester Research Inc.