DataXu’s Vice President of Optimization, Beth Logan will be speaking at Big Data Bootcamp in Boston, Massachusetts on August 19th, 2016.
Global Big Data Conference is offering 3 day extensive bootcamp on Big Data. This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape. No prior knowledge of databases or programming is assumed. Big Data Bootcamp is targeted towards both technical and non-technical people who want to understand the emerging world of Big Data, with a specific focus on Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Real Time Processing & Use Cases. Attendees will experience real Hadoop clusters and the latest Hadoop distributions.
Unlike other big data training sessions, Big Data Bootcamp is unique in the following aspects
- Experts in the Big Data from the US with hands on experience provide the training
- The training is vendor agnostic and provides hands-on exercise of installing and running jobs on Hadoop & Spark
- Customizable training to meet your corporate needs
- 3 days of intense training (8 hrs/day) with multiple use cases to practice (equivalent to one full month’s training from other sources)
- A Big Data Certification will be provided upon attending 3 days and completion of the training
Some lessons of note include:
- Big ML @ DataXu
- Regression in the Wild: Solving the Challenges Posed by Dirty Data
- Asset Tracking Using Blockchain
- Large Data in Python with Scikit-Learn and Dask
For more information on Big Data Bootcamp, click here.