Now featuring one of the largest audiences of programmatic advertising and marketing technology industry experts, ATS Singapore 2017 will feature a range of topics directly relevant to the issues that most matter. Reflecting the growing maturity and sophistication of the market in APAC, topics, presentations and discussions at ATS Singapore 2017 will cover:
– Differentiation of tech: What M&A tells us about the advertising and marketing technology industry
– Supply-side monetisation and the evolution of header bidding
– Building a future-proof agency model
– How Marketers can target and measure in an ad eco-system dominated by Walled Gardens
– The convergence of ad tech and mar tech, and how this affects digital marketing and advertising
– How Open Machine Learning (OML) can change advertising and marketing technology
– Can viewability be standardised in a programmatic world?
– How the industry can tackle ad fraud
– How programmatic TV will fundamentally shape the future of media buying
ATS Singapore is a full industry ecosystem event, providing attendees with the opportunity to learn, network, and discuss the challenges facing the programmatic advertising and marketing technology industry today. Hosted by ExchangeWire – an independent voice for the industry – this full day event aims to grasp the issues of most importance; question and debate those in an honest and unbiased way; and push the industry to look to the future and move forward from some of the most difficult challenges and pain points.