Reaching and engaging the connected consumer in today’s ever changing digital landscape has made running campaigns complex and challenging. Advertisers crave more data, better results and higher returns on ad spend. All signs point towards a display-ad marketplace that is increasingly technology-driven.
DataXu is a key driver behind developing the new standard in digital media management. Join DataXu and senior executives from Hill Holliday, FlyBridge Capital, Procter & Gamble and Liberty Mutual in a discussion that focuses on how fast-moving digital media innovations are transforming online advertising. We’ll help you navigate the sea of acronyms – from DSP, RTB, DBO and every thought in between. You‘ll leave armed and fresh with lots of ideas on how to embrace digital innovations and turn yourself into a media mastermind!
October 6, 2010, 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Hill Holliday, 53 State Street, Floor 35, Boston, MA
– Mike Baker, President & CEO, DataXu
– Bernhard Glock, Former Vice President Media, Procter & Gamble
– Adam Cahill, EVP Media Director, Hill Holliday
– Pamela Landis , Director of Interactive Marketing, Liberty Mutual
– Jeff Bussgang, General Partner, Flybridge Capital Partners
Register today, Seats are limited