Join us next week as we host two webinars with our partner DoubleVerify. Deconstructing Ad Fraud: Insights, Impact and Best Practices for Marketers will look at fraud in our industry, a historically pervasive problem across all media. The most recent numbers are staggering: an estimated $1 million dollars per day is now spent on fraudulent inventory.
Today, marketers of all types across industries are tasked with educating themselves on the problem of fraud while also determining the best way to protect their ad dollars against fraudulent impressions, sites, and bots.
Featuring Aaron Doades, DoubleVerify & Rory Edwards, DataXu, we’ll investigate the current state of ad fraud, the real impact on performance and best practices for navigating through a fraud-laden world.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- What the current state of fraud in the ad tech value chain looks like
- The different types of ad fraud that impact marketing investments
- How DoubleVerify and DataXu’s partnership battles the bots
Deconstructing Ad Fraud: Insights, Impact and Best Practices for Marketers will be held at two convenient times for participants globally:
- Tuesday April 14th at 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern
- Wednesday April 15th at 1pm BST/2pm CEST