Meet Andrew Dudevoir aka “The Dude,” a 2 1/2 year veteran of the Xu and an Account Executive in our Boston office. Keep reading to find out who Andrew would have coffee with, if given the opportunity!
Explain your role at DataXu. What do you do?
I sell DataXu products and services to new and existing clients.
How did you land at DataXu?
After 10+ successful years working with marketers of all sizes at companies like Nielsen, CBS, and WGBH (PBS) I decided to explore making a move to digital. When I saw the growth and opportunity in this space, contacting DataXu was a no brainer!
What’s exciting you the most about DataXu’s future?
Capitalizing on the promise of providing a single source for marketers to visualize, strategize, and activate off of their most vital data signals.
DataXu’s core values are: Excellence, Collaboration, Innovation, Trust and Customer Obsession… the value that resonates with you most is…
Collaboration – what we do requires a constant stream of communication both internally and externally. We do an impressive job here at DataXu of pulling the right people together to solve problems.
Word Association Time!
- I say programmatic, you say….
- Most exciting aspect of AdTech….
- Constant Change
- What is your spirit animal…
- If you could have coffee with anyone from the industry, who would it be?
- Mark Cuban
- I say DataXu, you say…
- Favorite industry buzz word…
- How do you relax?….
- Listening to music or walking my dog
- Favorite snack in the DataXu kitchen…
- Core Power (chocolate)
- Fun fact…
- I’ve driven cross-country 2x (two stops at the Grand Canyon)
- Life advice…
- “Learn something from everyone”