On August 3-4th, DataXu proudly sponsored the CXO Leaders Summit in Sydney, Australia.
The summit was a two day event held at ANZ Stadium and designed for Australia’s most senior marketing and customer experience leaders. During the event over 150 attendees exchanged knowledge and experiences, as well as discussed a range of important issues facing the industry today and how they can affect the day to day operations of business.
During the summit, marketers had the opportunity to interact with their peers and other experts in similar professions in order to gain insights from both local and international brands and partners.
The event included a strong line-up of speakers included a variety of industry experts, such as:
– Simon Kahn, CMO APAC, Google
– Laura Halbert, Head of Marketing, ANZ Bank
– Steven Sos, VP APAC, Shazam
– Nicholas Kontopoulos, Global VP Fast Growth Markets & Marketing Innovation, SAP Hybris
– Andrew Brent, Former CMO, Barclays Bank
– Jason Juma-Ross, Head of Technology, Entertainment & Communications, Facebook
DataXu’s own James Sampson, General Manager & VP APAC as well as myself, Matthew Joyce, Country Manager Australia and New Zealand, presented a topic that created great interaction amongst the marketers in the room, titled, “Understanding Today’s Cross Device Consumer.” This was a conversation that went far beyond just the ability to ‘buy’ across screens, but how consumers can be measured and targeted by marketers at the right time and on the right device during the consumer journey.
There were many topics discussed during the two days of presentations, panels, 1×1 meetings, and networking, including:
– Media Transparency
– Mapping the consumer through the entire customer journey (not just remarketing, search or display)
– Marketing Attribution
– What’s the relationship between technology, agencies and marketers
For more on cross-device, check out our most recent webinar with the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) titled, “3 Tips to Make Mobile Marketing Better Through Data Science.”
*All photos courtesy of ArtOf2 Photography.